Here, you can find information about our history on the market, our location, range of our services, and the most important - what makes Firmus different.
Technical Services Company "Firmus" Sp. z o.o. started its operations on 1st September 2004 by an entry in the National Court Register. However, the true beginning of the company activity commenced in 1984 when Jerzy Cebo opened his manufacturing plant “Firma” Usługi Techniczne. After the establishment of Firmus, the newly created entity acquired strategic customers from “Firma” and entered the path of a very dynamic development, making investments in machinery and increasing employment. Firmus currently employs 101 people.
Firmus operations are located in the industrial part of Olkusz. The company covers an area of more than 1.6 hectares of land, along with the office and production buildings exceeding 5000 m2. This location provides proximity to the national road No. 94, S1 expressway, the A4 motorway, and railway traction. It enables quick and easy connections with major cities: Krakow, Katowice, Wroclaw, and with foreign customers. This location also helps logistics processes in the company, related to the supply of materials and the transport of products to customers in Poland and abroad.
Firmus operates in the sector of construction of machinery, equipment and spare parts for such industries as agriculture, construction, glass production, store equipment and others. Our clients include large and medium sector enterprises.
The company provides and sells the following products and services:
- Machinery and industrial equipment.
- Industrial installations.
- Technology lines.
- Steel structures for buildings.
- Parts and fixtures for machinery and equipment.
- Oxygen and plasma cutting of plates.
- Winding, rolling and bending of plates.
- Welding and spot - welding.
- 3D laser technology
- Shot blasting and painting.
COMPANY has implemented process management concept, where the production process is divided into two main sub-processes:
PREPARATION OF PRODUCTION:
- preparing documentation and programs for the CNC machines,
- purchase of materials,
- production of parts
- Quality Control
PRODUCTION, WHICH INCLUDES:
- merge parts by welding, bolting etc., assembling components into larger parts, then if necessary larger parts into complete machines
- Quality Control
- surface finish (f.ex. painting)
- Quality Control (QC)
- Logistics: packing, loading, shipment